Luigi’s Mansion 3
Luigi's dream vacation turns into a ghostly - and gooey - nightmare in Luigi's Mansion 3 for Nintendo Switch!
Luigi embarks on a dream vacation with Mario and friends upon receiving an invitation to a luxurious hotel. However, his dream quickly becomes a nightmare when King Boo reveals everything had been a ploy to capture Mario and friends.
- He may still be cowardly, but Luigi has more tools and abilities at his disposal than ever before. Master Luigi's new powerful moves - Slam, Suction Shot and Burst.
- Team up with Professor R. Gadd's latest invention, Gooigi, an all-green doppelgänger able to squeeze through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and otherwise help Luigi overcome obstacles he can't get past alone.
- Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each at the same time.
- Explore the Last Resort, ascending through its differently themed floors full of quirky contraptions and haunting enemies.
- Up to eight players can race the timer to clear objectives on a series of floors in the ScareScraper.