Joy-Con Pair The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Edition10007261
Gear up and swing your Sword and Shield with the Master Sword and Hylian Shield themed limited edition Joy-Con Pair. Joy-Con Pair The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Edition will launch alongside the The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD game. Shop Here
Enjoy solo or group gameplay with these limited edition Purple and Blue Nintendo Joy-Con wireless controllers. Made to work with your existing Nintendo Switch system. These sturdy units come with integrated accelerometers, gyro sensors and buttons for an immersive gaming experience. Woven wrist straps keep these Nintendo Joy-Con wireless controllers firmly in your hands.
When playing The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD with two Joy-Con controllers, they become your sword and shield. Swing the right Joy-Con to have Link swing his sword in-game and use the left Joy-Con to raise his shield to block enemy attacks. Physical movements like these can also be used to make use of different tools and items, such as wielding a bow and arrow or throwing bombs. You can also play this exciting addition to the franchise using button controls, allowing the game to be played in handheld mode or on Nintendo Switch Lite. When using this control scheme, you can control Link’s sword by simply tilting the right control stick in a chosen direction.
- Available in a set of designed Master Sword and Hylian Shield themed Joy-Cons.
- Physical movements like these can also be used to make use of different tools and items, such as wielding a bow and arrow or throwing bombs.
- A sense of touch that goes beyond mere vibrations with HD rumble, making for more immersive play when you move and tilt the Joy-Con.
- The IR Motion Camera in Joy-Con (R) can detect the shape, movement and distance of objects captured by the camera. For example, it can recognise the shape of players’ hands, such as when you make a rock, paper or scissors. This feature can also open up new experiences like Nintendo Labo (sold separately).
- Scan your favourite amiibo on the Joy-Con controller with the NFC touchpoint that is located on the Right Stick.