Joy-Con Pair Fortnite Edition10006957
Coming in blue and yellow, with the latter featuring Peely's eyes and mouth as part of the design, this limited edition Fortnite Nintendo Switch Joy-Con pair also includes 500 V-Bucks and a download code for in-game cosmetics.
Enjoy solo or group gameplay with these Yellow and Blue Nintendo Joy-Con wireless controllers. Made to work with your existing Nintendo Switch system.
These sturdy units come with integrated accelerometers, gyro sensors and buttons for an immersive gaming experience. Woven wrist straps keep these Nintendo Joy-Con wireless controllers firmly in your hands.
CHOOSE YOUR CONTROL STYLE One controller or two, vertical or sideways, attached to the console or separate. You can play multiple ways, depending on the game.
SHARE WITH A FRIEND Pass a single Joy‐Con to a friend for instant two-player fun. Or invite friends to bring their own for a gaming party!
TRY SOMETHING NEW HD Rumble puts you in the game with physical feedback, while the IR Motion Camera opens up new experiences like Nintendo Labo.
- Available in a set of designed yellow Joy-Con and blue Joy-Con.
- These 2 Joy Con can be used independently in each hand, or together as 1 game controller when attached to the Joy Con Charing Grip.
- The Joy-Con can be attached to the Nintendo Switch for use in handheld mode, or shared with a friend to enjoy multiplayer games as a standalone controller.
- Players can wirelessly connect Joy-Con controllers to the Nintendo Switch Lite to enjoy games that support tabletop mode as well as other as functions such as HD rumble, IR Motion Camera and Joy-Con motion sensors.
- A sense of touch that goes beyond mere vibrations with HD rumble, making for more immersive play when you move and tilt the Joy-Con.
- The IR Motion Camera in Joy-Con (R) can detect the shape, movement and distance of objects captured by the camera. For example, it can recognise the shape of players’ hands, such as when you make a rock, paper or scissors. This feature can also open up new experiences like Nintendo Labo (sold separately).
- Scan your favourite amiibo on the Joy-Con controller with the NFC touchpoint that is located on the Right Stick.